Welcome to our Office. A largest hub of a lot of things, including Video Lectures, Video Tutorials, Tips and Tricks, Notes and too many other things which help you a lot in increasing your Skills.
There’s an old saying that “A picture is worth a thousand words” which is now replaced by a new saying that “A video is worth a million”. We know that there is a huge difference between a simple telephonic call and video call. A video call can simply change the tone of a conversation.
If you don’t have a webcam, but have a phone that runs Android 2.2 or higher then you can use it as Webcam instead of buying a separate Webcam for your Computer. But how????
Don’t worry, today, I am going to tell you the whole method. You just need to install couple of software and a Wifi connection.
- A Wifi Connection i.e. you computer and mobile phone should be connected to the same wifi network
- A PC / Laptop with Skype
- An Android phone with Android v 2.2 or higher
- The IP Webcam Application (You can download it for free from the Google Play store)
- The IP Camera Adapter software for your computer (You can download it free by clicking here)
Step No. 2
- After the completion of step # 1 follow the following steps:
- Open the IP webcam application on your Android phone
- Tweak the settings as per your needs
- Adjust resolution, quality, the orientation of your Mobile camera, the maximum frames per second and the focus mode.
- Enable audio mode if you want to use the phone as a microphone as well.
- Make it sure the app is set to “prevent the phone going to sleep”.
- You can set a login and password, if you want the connection to be more secrue.
- Once you get yourself satisfied with the set up, go to the bottom and tap start server.
Hurray!!! Thats it…. Enjoy now 🙂