We know Facebook is a largest social networking website today which is used by billions of people around the world. Facebook was introduced in 2004 and today its users are increasing day by day and became the most famous social networking website of the new generation. Some organizations use it for advertisement purposes by creating their Facebook Fan pages by inviting their fans to like their page. Facebook offers you the facility of uploading and sharing the Photos of your friends and family. Sometimes, you need to download videos from your facebook profile and you need those videos very urgently but facebook does not offer any facility to download those videos, however some softwares and some online tools are available on the internet for downloading those facebook videos but sometimes they aren’t work up to the mark.
This is the reason why, I am writing this post so that you can download your facebook videos without any online tool or any other software. The process is very much easy and quick. So lets start with a practical example… I will show you how to download facebook videos without any online tool or software. 🙂
How to download Facebook Videos without any Software
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Open the Facebook Video you want to download.
- Now go to your web browser URL address bar and replace the word “www” with “m” and press enter. “m” stands for “Mobile”, so when you replace “www” with “m”, your web browser will open your video in Mobile Mode as shown in the picture below:
- Now play your video.
- After clicking Play button on the video, right click on your video and select “Save Video as” from the list.
- Download it anywhere on your Computer.
I hope, you will enjoy this trick.